Christmas wouldn’t be Christmas without some lights! Here’s our list of 12 great lights for decking the halls (er, or should I saw awning) of your RV this holiday season while at the same time, keeping your travels lite:
12. Super Bright Rope lighting is always a great option for sprucing up your site with lights and the plus side of it is it can be used throughout the year! Just take your rope light and put around the base of your RV when you set up camp and you have instant light at night around your RV to keep from tripping up and down stairs and locating things in the campground. This super bright LED version runs 150′ and they come in a variety of color options.
11. Innoo Tech’s Chuzzle Ball (each ball is 2.6 cm wide) string of 20-LED lights. They look like spiky little pom-poms and would be super cute in an outdoor plant or fairy garden. Pluses: + LED + waterproof + solar charged. Perfect!
They also come in red!
10. A star that shone a spotlight and the most amazing birth ever can be remembered with this Sunniemart Solar Powered 30-LED Star string of lights. Pluses: + LED + waterproof + solar charged + can be hung for Fourth of July as well.
9. If you want to have more of an icicle look, the Hikong Star LED Light Curtain might fit your fancy.
8. Note, you might want to keept this River’s Edge American Flag Light Set in mind for the Fourth of July as well!)
7. If you’re missing snow, maybe this adorable string of 20-Snowman Lights will cheer you!
6. We love these Pink Flamingo and Palm Tree string of lights will remind you of warm sunny beaches and tasty margaritas. What better way to celebrate the holidays than to string up a fun set – a great gift idea for the new retiree!
5. Light in the Box Explosion Ball String of Lights are funky and fun!
4. We love the beach, so I could totally see us stringing up these fun Amscan Shell string of lights and doing a whole beach them while camping at the beach with our travel trailer.
3. This set of White Jasmine string of lights are so pretty that I might hang them all year long as a night light inside the trailer!
2. My guys like to fish, so I could totally see us stringing up the River’s Edge Bass String Lights.
1. The 2-Color Lazer Landscap Projector Light with Remote is number one on our holiday light wish list this year! This single light can project thousands of beams up to a hundreds of fee to illuminate your RV, nearby trees, landscaping etc. Takes low voltage and is easy to put up and take down!